Tuesday, October 4, 2011

PinkiePieSwear - Flutterwonder (SoGreatandPowerful Remix)


This is a remix of a song my best friend Fluttershy sang! It's

 absolutely beautiful! It made me think of flowers and animals,

 which make me think of Fluttershy, and I love Fluttershy, 

she's one of my best friends! I have 6 best friends you know!

 There's Twilight, Rarity, Fluttershy, Applejack, Rainbow Dash,

 and Spike! I'm friends with everyone in Ponyville though. 

These 6 are my BEST friends! I don't want to make anypony 

feel left out, so everyone in Ponyville are my second best 

friends!

Notes from the editor - 

    Hey bronies! It's Shining_KoW210 here, I just want to let all of you know that this is my FAVORITE PMV featuring Fluttershy. Quite possibly my 3rd favorite PMV out there so far. So go and check it out!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Be sure to submit something you want me Pinkie to review by emailing me @

-----------------------------------------------------------------------



No comments:

Post a Comment