Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Welcome to Pinkie's Reviews!

Welcome to my new website called Pinkie's Reviews!





--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here are a number of pony related things I will be writing about:

1 )  Reviews of every pony episode (Including season 1)

2)  Reviews of miscellaneous pony related videos on the internet

3) What ever I want to discuss that has to do with ponies

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope that this site will become a success! I will strive for daily updates, but when life gives you lemons, you know... you eat them of course!

2 comments:

  1. Yes! moar ponies on blogger! XD haha hi! I love ponies too! :D and ur site is awesome ;)

    *brohoof*

    ♥Phoebe♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks :D Check back for updates! I just created this site a few hours ago!

    *brohoof* Ponies forever!

    ReplyDelete