Thursday, September 29, 2011

Ultimate My Little Pony : FiM Brony Edition


Hey everypony! Pinkie here to share with you a most awesome remixaroo of 

episode 1 and 2 of My Little Pony Season 1! It is awesome! I was like watching 

it and was super excited to see this. At first I was like BORING, I've already 

seen this! But then as played I was all like, WOAH, is this a movie?! I love 

movies! and I like TV too, but not as much as I like movies. It was so awesome 

to see my friends and I on the big screen in a way. There was like dramatic 

music here and there and that made it more serious. Serious rhymes with 

curious and I was curious about this movie, I mean video. So grab some 

popcorn, chocolate milk, and a friend and watch it too!



Notes from the editor - 

    When I first viewed this re-cut/reedited version of episode 1 and 2 of Season 1, I was blown away that somebody spent the effort and time into producing such a feat. Watching this makes you feel like you're watching a movie, complete with dramatic music, and the editing to go with it. I highly suggest you go and subscribe to CrainyCreation. He is currently working his next one, but I promised him not to tell anypony what it's going to be about. Thanks for reading! Come back often as I will usually update every day.



http://www.youtube.com/user/CrainyCreation 


-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Be sure to submit something you want me Pinkie to review by emailing me @

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment