Saturday, October 1, 2011

I Need That(Feat. DerpyGrooves)


Hey there everypony! Pinkie Pie here, I've been raving to this

 song about everyone in Ponyville! It's sooo awesome! My next

 party will have this song blasting! Ohhhhh blasting!


Notes from the editor - 

    This song is so true about my life. My Little Pony Friendship is Magic is more than just a show that I like. It really has influenced my life for the better. I go to the DC Area Brony Meetup group every month, and I have met some awesome people! It's way better than sitting around on the computer all day. BroNYCon was especially amazing! I'm usually shy and nervous around a lot of other people, but BroNYCon was different, it was just an amazing feeling! Thank you everypony!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Be sure to submit something you want me Pinkie to review by emailing me @

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment