Saturday, October 1, 2011

Bronytoons - Luna's Lament - MLP FiM Short


Ohhhhh, aaaahhhhhh, sorry I was just admiring how well this video was made! It's great to see the Princess and Luna together in such a good way! I sure hope they make more videos like this! Hehe!


Notes from the editor - 

    This is a very well made video. I love how they portrayed Luna, and Princess Celestia as well. I certainly hope that they continue to make more awesome videos like this one. The only thing I can complain about is the voice sound levels, I kept having to turn up and down the sound and blast my ears off. Besides that, this is an excellent short video!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Be sure to submit something you want me Pinkie to review by emailing me @

-----------------------------------------------------------------------



2 comments:

  1. Wow that really IS a cool video! its so sweet! ^_^

    i just cant wait till they show Luna for real in season 2!! *eeks with exitement*

    l8r! *brohoof*

    ♥Phoebe♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't either! I'm hoping she'll be in the Halloween special airing on the 22nd!

    *Brohoof*

    ReplyDelete